Before I take them to Ebay - Raising money for my trip to graduation

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by WriterofWords, Aug 7, 2009.

1. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Hi just got home it was great! I've gotten word a couple of people have gotten their items and a couple haven't. They all went out together on Tuesday along with my prizes for my contest. I'm sure they will all be arriving pretty quickly now, thanks again!
    K

2. Lucky Ducky

Lucky Ducky Songster

Hi, glad to see you had a good time!!! I was just waiting on you to return to let you know that I did receive the egg scale and I've even tested it out!!! [​IMG] I've got some pullet OEGB eggs that don't even move it a little bit. [​IMG] Huge duck eggs that are ex. large. When everyone is laying, I'm thinking of seperating them buy size before selling them. So it'll get some use.

3. lotzahenz

lotzahenz Songster

Aug 28, 2008
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Lucky Ducky, I LOVE your avatar! HenZ

4. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Thank you for letting me know! I mailed a ton of stuff on Tuesday, well,, my mom did it for me! It looks like about 75% of what I mailed is there, so I expect tomorrow or Tuesday the rest should arrive. I'm glad you like your scale, I thought it was pretty cool myself!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: