Beginner raising different types of chickens

Is my 9 weeks old chicks need heat lamp?

• Ok

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Good

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Welcome to Backyard Chickens!:welcomeWe are glad you joined the flock! BYC is a helpful site providing all of the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: They don't need a heat lamp at this stage. 58 chicks can be a handful to keep in the house. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Hi! Welcome to BYC!!:welcome I wish I could help, but I have ducks. Hopefully someone will comment with more knowledge on the matter! Anywho, good luck and best wishes!
Thanks.Just keep posting question somebody will give u answers
20181203_160038.jpg

:welcome

Do you have a coop to put them in? From your picture, it looks like your weather is pretty nice (at least you have green grass in your yard!) so I would guess it's probably ok. I know I'd be real ready to get that many chickens out of the house as soon as possible! :D

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.
I would have to agree with @N F C . It looks warm enough where you are. I would get them out of the house ASAP.
The second picture you posted is an Easter egger cockerel on the left. In case you didn't know you've got at least one male on your hands.
Good luck with your flock!

Back
Top Bottom