being mean on a phone

thekid

Songster
9 Years
Jan 12, 2011
Ford City, Pennsylvania
DONT CALL ME MEAN..... But im getting sick and tired of those companies calling me saying you have won something or a survey. So that just happened and they were going to "give" me free electric. Did I mention I could pick up to ten friends to get ripped off also!!!!!! So they said hello five times after i said it about ten and then they started to offer me their stuff. So I said ok....... ok...... ok..... then they ask me a question and i yell as loud as i can WERE NOT INTERESTED!!!!!!!!!!! Hope that teaches them never to call back. What have you ever done to get out of one of those situations?

Next time they call, answer it by saying "City Morgue." They won't know what to think
lau.gif

You just say "excuse me...can you please take me off your list" and you never hear from them again. It's the onnoying ones that aren't even actual people anymore that get me...I haven't figured out how to get rid of them.

Quote:
lol.png

I just hang up cause they usually can't say our last name right.

This reminds me of last nite the police station called and were asking for donations and the tornado sirens were going off and we were rushing down stairs cause they was circleing in the clouds above our house... I'm like seriously?!?
th.gif

I knew some one who used to answer with: "Really? Oh my gosh! I'm so interested! That is beyond cool! Bye, I'm not interested. *click*" Ok, they didn't really use that exact terminology, but I don't really remember.
wink.png

We just don't answer if we don't reconize the number.

Haha! I should try these sometime! We keep our answering machine on so if somebody want to talk to us they leave a messge and if we know them we pick it up before they hang up.

Back
Top Bottom