Belgian Bearded d’Anvers and Watermaal bantams spring 2023

Oh they are beautiful! And thank you SO much for providing all that information. It really helps to see and plan out for the 2024 season! I’ll definitely be interested in chicks next year, but I have to be honest I’m not picky on colors and they’re all SO pretty! So it’s going to be hard to pick a variety, do you by chance have any way or offer any sort of breeders choice?😂 If not it’s totally fine! I’ll just have to suck it up and actually pick 😂 Your birds are gorgeous!
I can do assortments, for sure. And if you want me to pick, I can do it. And I can band the chicks and send along a key as well, so you know which varieties you have.

I can do assortments, for sure. And if you want me to pick, I can do it. And I can band the chicks and send along a key as well, so you know which varieties you have.
Oh that’s perfect!! I will absolutely be keeping an eye out for you to start your hatches because I’ll definitely be wanting a breeder’s choice variety! I love the surprise of assortments, and it takes the trouble of picking individually myself! Thank you so much for the information, I look forward to getting in touch when chick season starts!😍

Back
Top Bottom