Belgian Bearded d’Anvers and Watermaal bantams spring 2023

Some pictures of some of the birds I've got right now in various pens (note the BBRs are not going to be available 2024, but will be 2025). `
Oh they are beautiful! And thank you SO much for providing all that information. It really helps to see and plan out for the 2024 season! I’ll definitely be interested in chicks next year, but I have to be honest I’m not picky on colors and they’re all SO pretty! So it’s going to be hard to pick a variety, do you by chance have any way or offer any sort of breeders choice?😂 If not it’s totally fine! I’ll just have to suck it up and actually pick 😂 Your birds are gorgeous!

Oh they are beautiful! And thank you SO much for providing all that information. It really helps to see and plan out for the 2024 season! I’ll definitely be interested in chicks next year, but I have to be honest I’m not picky on colors and they’re all SO pretty! So it’s going to be hard to pick a variety, do you by chance have any way or offer any sort of breeders choice?😂 If not it’s totally fine! I’ll just have to suck it up and actually pick 😂 Your birds are gorgeous!
My favorite is undoubtedly the silver quail. Still really love my quail and cuckoo though. Someday…

My favorite is undoubtedly the silver quail. Still really love my quail and cuckoo though. Someday…
Yeah if I have to pick specific colors myself I may need some suggestions 😭🤣 (which I do NOT mind I just find it hard considering I own none right now and would love to own just any color of the breed cause they’re so pretty) I first fell in love with d’Uccles because of their fluffy cheeks and it led me down a rabbit hole of trying to get EEs with big cheeks and for the past few years I’ve been trying to find this breed because those cheeks are just to die for!

I am interested in this breed as well. I've been eyeing this breed for the longest time but didn't have the space for it. Also, the website doesn't seem to be working for me.

I do need to create a new website. Webs changed ownership and deleted all the free websites hosted by them. I need to come up with something new.

I’ve set up the breeding pens for 2024:
3 pens of quail and blue quail Watermaal (7 females that will produce blue quail, 5 for solid quail)
3 pairs of silver quail and blue silver quail d’Anvers
2 pens of white d’Anvers
2 pens of black (heterozygous for self blue) to self blue d’Anvers
2 pens of non laced blue d’Anvers (goal is splash)
4 pens black d’Anvers
4 pens blue quail d’Anvers
1 trio of quail d’Anvers

I do need to create a new website. Webs changed ownership and deleted all the free websites hosted by them. I need to come up with something new.

I’ve set up the breeding pens for 2024:
3 pens of quail and blue quail Watermaal (7 females that will produce blue quail, 5 for solid quail)
3 pairs of silver quail and blue silver quail d’Anvers
2 pens of white d’Anvers
2 pens of black (heterozygous for self blue) to self blue d’Anvers
2 pens of non laced blue d’Anvers (goal is splash)
4 pens black d’Anvers
4 pens blue quail d’Anvers
1 trio of quail d’Anvers
Please if you can let us know when you are start your chick season in 2024! I’ll definitely be reaching out when you do!☺️

Back
Top Bottom