Belgian Bearded D'uccle Eggs For Sale

Hello, I know you posted this october of last year but I was wondering if you had any porcelain booted d'uccles for sale. I have three hens and they are my girls. I did have a roo but my dog killed him. He scarficed himself for his girls. So i really am just looking for a roo. If you have any could you let me know. thanks(I'm new to backyard chickens:)

For sale bearded belgian d'uccle eggs. I have mille fleur, self blue, black mottled and porcelain. I can send out at least one order of 6 a week (maybe 2). You will get what has been laid for the week. Cannot send orders of all one color. All varieties are seperated and eggs will be marked. $15.00 includes shipping. Will send in the order of requests received. Fertility and hatch rate has been excellent. My last 2 batches were 100% hatch. I am am NPIP certified. I'd like to add that my self blue pullet is a multiple best variety winner and got reserve best of breed at the last show. One of my mille hens has multiple best and reserve best of variety wins. I'll be showing several of these hens, pullets and roosters next month and will post updates on the results.
Are you still selling these?
TY

Back
Top Bottom