Belgian Bearded Mille Fleur d'Uccles? PICS pg 7

Yes, it does appear you have 3 cockerels and a pullet.
hmm.png

I got 6 hatching eggs and my 1st time broody blrw set them- unfortunately momma accident my. Squished 2 and 1 didn't hatch and then one died at a couple days old- the two remaining are doing well - can't wait to see what they mature to look like- :)

Just came across this thread an don't think I've posted before to save it.. I have a small flock of eleven MFD that I hatched from two different sets of shipped eggs; the first hatch of seven turned out to be all pullets(!) and the second hatch of four a 50/50 split. :clap They are a few months old now and starting to really speckle up. I adore them and can't wait until they start to lay!! :)

I guess I need to get pics of the two boys. They steer far away from me right now so they never end up in pics lol.

This little girl I've nicknamed "Houdini," as she escapes the enclosure every. Single. Day. And I can't tell how. I'll find a suspect spot, block it off, and she's out again later. Nobody else follows, just her. So I catch and love on her and she happily goes back to the group.

Just came across this thread an don't think I've posted before to save it.. I have a small flock of eleven MFD that I hatched from two different sets of shipped eggs; the first hatch of seven turned out to be all pullets(!) and the second hatch of four a 50/50 split. :clap They are a few months old now and starting to really speckle up. I adore them and can't wait until they start to lay!! :)

I guess I need to get pics of the two boys. They steer far away from me right now so they never end up in pics lol.

This little girl I've nicknamed "Houdini," as she escapes the enclosure every. Single. Day. And I can't tell how. I'll find a suspect spot, block it off, and she's out again later. Nobody else follows, just her. So I catch and love on her and she happily goes back to the group.

You have really beautiful birds!

Here is Grace, my Mille Fleur hen, named after her mother Gracie and father Grady. She is sitting on her 3rd clutch of this year, and due by August 18. She was bred to my Golden Neck d'uccle rooster Milkes named after his mother Millys and father Micks.

Last edited:
Here is the hen that I bought with 7 mutt chicks, since the last chick didn't make it. I bought her on September 17 in Grass Valley, CA.

Always thinking of breeding Millie, so today, I just bought 5 more hens that are 5 months old to 1 year old. They're very friendly, but will most likely to let them free range.

These are some fancy backyard pets to raise, never fly over the fence.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom