Belgian D'Anver Porcelain & Mille Fleur Split- 12+ Eggs for Local Pick Up / Fannin Co. GA

hit.gif

It's not the shipping cost that is the problem. It's the hassle of packing up all the eggs and shipping them out. Plus, I would always charge more for shipped eggs in addition to the actual shipping cost due to all the trouble of wrapping all the eggs and packing a box and driving to the P.O.

I also see that you are NPIP. I, however, am not, another issue with shipping eggs (though I realize most people ignore that and do it anyway). You may want to contact Backwoods Bntms in Virginia or Boggy Bottom Bantams in south GA. They are both NPIP and wouldn't mess you up in that regard. They have more colors than I do. I got my original hatching eggs three years ago from BBB as a matter of fact.
smile.png

Bummer. I just don't want to ship eggs anymore. If I did, I'd be selling them for at least triple the amount of the local pick up price. If you had a friend around here who could buy them from me then pack and ship to you, that would be another option, but I have too much going on at the moment to consider getting back into the whole egg shipping business. I'm sorry!

The last four dozen are spoken for. Would have to collect more, but I'm starting to get broodies in that coop now, so could be the supply is drying up soon.
hmm.png

Thanks to John for purchasing that four dozen and good luck on your hatch!
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom