Beltsville White Turkey Breeding Pair - Indianapolis, IN

ethingtonart

Songster
10 Years
May 29, 2009
indianapolis
I am looking to re-home our Beltsville White turkeys. We really want them to go to a good home and want to avoid them becoming dinner if possible. They are both almost one year old, friendly, and get along well with our chickens. The jenny began laying a couple of months ago, but stopped when the light in their coop went out. I expect her to begin laying again soon. She was laying about 2 eggs a week, if I remember correctly. Her eggs were not fertilized at the time she began laying, but the tom has figured out how to fix that.
wink.png

Both turkeys go into the coop at night to sleep when kept in the run/coop area, but when free ranging the tree or my neighbor's roof were favorite spots.
We are re-homing because my 7 year old daughter is afraid of the tom and I just don't think we have enough room for them. So, we are going to stick with chickens from here on out.
Thanks for looking

Last edited:
That would cost a lot of money to ship them, they are heavy. I would take them if you were closer. I would be a long drive
sad.png

I am on the east side of Indianapolis, very close to 465 & I70 and 465 & 65 north. If you want to mapquest it, 3400 shadeland ave, Indianapolis, 46226 will put you at the nearest intersection. :)

Back
Top Bottom