Besides Chickening..

i'm in grade 12 (my last year of high school
ya.gif
)
I'm apart of 3 bands at school.
I'm at a drama academy and perform at the end of year performances.
I work at a unique coffee shop with awesome people!......... oh and i have 6 gorgeous chickens and a wimpy-but cutie rooster!
clap.gif

Ok, well....My husband and I met and first "got together" when were 14 and 15- I am the older one- as I pursued my acting and singing career professionally in New York; off broadway and commercials, Los Angeles; "Buddy Holly"-weezer music video, state tour of Alice and Wonderland, singing for celebrity christmas parties and commercials, he pursued college wherever I was. He traveled to Russia to study and my fear of being in LA by myself, my mother being diagnosed with cancer and not liking that I was 21 auditioning for 13 year old parts led me back home to Pa to be closer to mom and singing in local country bands which of course led me and Eric, when he got home to move to Nashville where we got married on our 10th anniversary of getting together and had our first son and the pursuing of show business ended. We were robbed down there and the fear sent us back to Pa, again. I opened a children's theatre and started college because I didn't want to tell me children they had to go to college if I didn't. I graduated this past December with an Elementary Ed degree and substitute. I have three boys now and my husband is a Product Manager for Allstate Ins. I just started singing with a local party band, so we will see how that goes. This is my first attempt at chickens even though I have always wanted them. I have worked as a vet tech in vet offices and at a humane league in between acting/ singing jobs and my whole family is vegetarian. I would describe myslef as a suburbanite whose a hippy/farm girl at heart.
big_smile.png
We will be celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary and 18 years of being together on May 29th!

Hey, I'm Marye currently living in Arkansas, but I really am a Mississippian. I was an art major in college but ended up with a degree in Social Work, go figure. I worked with mentally ill alcoholics and drug addict up until 7 years ago when we had our second child. Since then, I'm a stay at home mom. Over the past 5 years we have lived in Hattiesburg, MS, Orange Park, FL, Monroe, LA and now Bryant, AR. My husband is a restaurant manager. He used to work with a company called O'Charley's , but now he's with El Chico's. I home school our kids and that's how I ended up in this forum. My 10 year old took a class in our co-op that dealt with frontier living and my 7 year old took a hands on homesteading class. Now I have 6 chickens living in my den. I wanted to live in a commune and bake bread when I was in college. I may end up there the way things are going. LOL.
This is a great place to get to know some folks and learn about more that just chicken.
Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom