Besides ducks- what else ya got?

Besides ducks, I have 1 dog (pointer/ccon mix), 1 cat, and 24 chickens. Plus 3 kids and 3 stepkids, lol they sure act like animals at times. We were going to do goats this year but decided against it. We have the pen and run built but wasnt ready for the extra expense. Hopefully next year for the goats. I would also like to hatch or buy some Guineas, a pair of geese, and a turkey next year also and maybe some meat rabbits.

Here is most of the chickens, I think 2 or 3 are missing from the pic.

Here is Savage our cat with Shifu the youngest duckling.

Wilbur our coon/pointer mix.

Love the pictures, especially the one of Wilbur lol.

We each have our favorite birds at my house, so it seems like we have a little of everything (& still wanting more lol). Besides the ducks we have:

Geese: Toulouse, Pilgrim, Sebastopol, & 1 African that hangs out with the Pilgrim girl - they're the best of friends lol.

Guineas: pearl, pied pearl, buff dundotte, white, & lite lavender

Peafowl: Blue & Pied

Chickens: Easter Eggers, 1 Serama, Silkies, Polish, 1 Black Copper & 2 Wheaten Marans, 2 Production Red, 2 Dom x, & Jersey Giants.

Turkeys: 1 Bourbon Red & 2 BR x Royal Palm

Want list: Mandarins, Swans, SQ Indian Runners, Royal Purple guineas, & cameo peafowl.

Just for eggs: EEs, PRs, Marans, Dom x, & Jersey Giants

My favorite birds: the Pilgrims, one of the Sebastopols, the African, the buff dundotte guinea, the wheaten marans, & the pied peafowl.

Drives us crazy: Definitely the Bourbon Red turkey.

Other animals: 3 weimaraners, 1 standard poodle, donkeys, PB pig, goats (just had our last 3 kids for this year born Tuesday & Wednesday) , 1 betta, & mystery snails.

I only have Muscovy ducks, they are for eggs and bug control... We are getting chickens they will be here in less than a month, i'd like some chicken eggs and seems insane to go buy some now that we have our own ducks? They are amerucanas ...

If you mean what else besides ducks? well... rabbits, horses, fish, cats, dogs, Parrots/budgies... I want some sheep but that is in the waffling stage atm.

Back
Top Bottom