Best Argument for Birth Control

I thought that was a wig
ep.gif

Oh Boy...that is really funny...It is really funny that when given just a small opportunity how these woman will pounce on a poor, defenseless, old guy. Dementia being what it is, please remind me, Did I start this?

Oh Boy...that is really funny...It is really funny that when given just a small opportunity how these woman will pounce on a poor, defenseless, old guy. Dementia being what it is, please remind me, Did I start this?

Well, the forum thinks you did. It keeps attaching "THREAD STARTER" to your posts. Though in this case, "FIRE STARTER" might be a bit more accurate.
tongue.png

Any person who promotes such an immoral lifestyle to today's youth, such as Snooki has done, is obviously not fit to be a parent (even if she turns out to be a wonderful parent). The youth is ignorant to the fact that this type of immoral lifestyle is being subconsciously seen as the norm within their minds. Even if they are raised to-know-better, society is telling them otherwise. We might as well move off in to the mountains and raise our families away from the evils lurking around the corner, at least chickens have never promoted promiscuous sex to our society... oh wait...
lol.png

haha that's not what I intended, but if she is, she's likely to be a buff orpington (a good meaty hen for tonight's dinner
lau.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom