Best Automatic chicken door made.. Chicken Guard

Hello I have the chickenguard doors. Having problems with it. Does anyone know where you can find info on trouble shooting. I don't wanna call UK from the US. Thanks

I am really interested in this product. My husband and I have been looking at a lot of automatic coop doors. We have taken so much time to build a predator proof enclosure (we have not lost a bird to predator since we started raising birds in 2009) and hate the idea of relying on a door that might fail. This one seem to be good quality and tweaks like the reflective tape are really good suggestions.

Our big concern/fear and question is what keeps predators like raccoon's from just lifting the door up? They are very strong and have agile fingers. the43K do you have images or a door design that addresses this? We do have a lot of raccoon that frequent the area.

that was a stupid video does not explain anything Of how to do it.

Well....if you had asked politely instead of the rude way you did I would have explained the simple process, but you go figure it out for yourself, you don't need a stupid guy like me to explain it to you!

Well....if you had asked politely instead of the rude way you did I would have explained the simple process, but you go figure it out for yourself, you don't need a stupid guy like me to explain it to you!

Sorry I did not know you made the video. my fault it was stereotyping on my part. I really don't like when looking on YouTube and they show a video without saying any thing just a waste a time watching it when you actually want to learn something. So my apologies to you.

Sorry I did not know you made the video. my fault it was stereotyping on my part. I really don't like when looking on YouTube and they show a video without saying any thing just a waste a time watching it when you actually want to learn something. So my apologies to you.

The video simply shows the door working. If you would search "car antenna" in this Backyard Chickens forum you can find detailed instructions

Hi, I am intested in getting a chicken guard, I just have a few questions.

I assume this is just the motor, and you have to buy the door separately, if that is the case, what type of do do you recommend? and what else do I need to buy?
Did you buy directly from the manufacturer or a USA distributor?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Mary

Hi, I am intested in getting a chicken guard, I just have a few questions.

I assume this is just the motor, and you have to buy the door separately, if that is the case, what type of do do you recommend? and what else do I need to buy?
Did you buy directly from the manufacturer or a USA distributor?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Mary

I bought the chicken guard I really love it. It does NOT come with the door. Some other mfg's make them with doors. Here is a video of mine and what I did to make it work for me. http://s253.photobucket.com/user/kardar2/media/chicken coop/20150529_161658.mp4.html

Back
Top Bottom