Best Boofling (bearded chicken) Contest ~~ Winners announced!!

Pics

black_cat

♥♥Lover of Leghorns♥♥
May 21, 2020
Connecticut
I want to see the poofiest of boofs! If you have a boof bedecked baby (chicken with muffs and/or beard) enter them here to win the fabulous prize of...... bragging rights! Please format your entries like this:
Name
Breed
The categories are:
LF hen
LF rooster
bantam (any gender)
You may enter as many chickens as you'd like, but only one entry per chicken. One chicken per post, please. (If you've already posted more than one in one post, you can leave it, because this is an edit made later. However, for everyone else, one chicken per post please :p )
I'm going to invite @Sapphire Sebright to help me judge if she'd like, as she is the Boofling queen. There will be a first, second, and third place in each category.
Ready...
Set....
Show me those boofs!!!!!

Last edited:
I want to see the poofiest of boofs! If you have a boof bedecked baby (chicken with muffs and/or beard) enter them here to win the fabulous prize of...... bragging rights! Please format your entries like this:
Name
Breed
The categories are:
LF hen
LF rooster
bantam (any gender)
I'm going to invite @Sapphire Sebright to help me judge if she'd like, as she is the Boofling queen. There will be a first, second, and third place in each category.
Ready...
Set....
Show me those boofs!!!!!
I' m here. How does one go about judging?

Not sure which category to put this one in. She’s half largfowl and half Silkie.
The chick on the right in the photo if it’s not obvious, I don’t have a photo of her individually. She already went to her new home!
NAME: none
BREED: 1/4 Ameraucana, 1/4 BCM, 1/2 silkie
CATEGORY: you choose! 😊
69849B5F-239F-4841-8154-F01D02C4D1A7.jpeg

Not sure which category to put this one in. She’s half largfowl and half Silkie.
The chick on the right in the photo if it’s not obvious, I don’t have a photo of her individually. She already went to her new home!
NAME: none
BREED: 1/4 Ameraucana, 1/4 BCM, 1/2 silkie
CATEGORY: you choose! 😊
View attachment 2456007
SWEET SHIZZLE THAT IS IMPRESSIVE.

Back
Top Bottom