Best Buff Orpington Contest!!!! ~ Ends:9/20/22

Pics

AmeraucanaHank

Blessed be the Name of God
Sep 12, 2021
Colorado
My Coop
My Coop
Hello and welcome to the Best Buff Orpington Contest!!!! This contest is finally your chance to show of your beautiful buff orpingtons, whether it's hens or roosters! In this contest PLEASE follow the simple format and then it will be entered in but if not the format then it will sadly be disqualified. :( The judges are the members of: The Feathered Friend Club 🐓 A.P.F.S! = @AmeraucanaHank(me), @Fwoof, and @saz5333. But there will be no @Pampered chicken girl judging because she is entering! And there is a prize! The winner's prize will be a picture of your chicken in front of the background of your choice with it's name in the color of your choice. (please tell me what color you want the background and name to be as long as they're not the same color and the chicken's name in your post.) I got this great idea from @Fwoof!
Rules:
1. Follow format below.
2. don't be mean to each other and buff orpingtons.
3. Three entries per person
4. have fun!

Correct format:

Name:
Place you got him or her from:
Fun Fact:
What color you want for the background:
And color for the name:
Picture

Well that's it I hope this is fun!

Edit: There is a new member of TheFeatheredFriendsClub; @Chicks In VA so he is also a judge!

Last edited:
Not an entry - just for fun

Name: no names
Place you got him or her from: Hoover Hatchery
Fun Fact: They like eating the grain out of the hay bales
What color you want for the background:
And color for the name: Purple
Picture Black
cropped_DSC_0294.JPG

Name: Mango
Place you got him or her from: family farm and home
Fun fact: she’s my sweetest, calmest chicken, and always follows me everywhere I go when I do chores
Background color: blue
Name color: orange

Side note: I know I likely won’t win anything with this picture, since she looks rough from recovering from an insect sting, and she’s got paint splattered on her from “helping” paint the barn, and she gets her feathers plucked and she gets torn up pretty bad by the other birds. But, I feel like I owe it to this hen to enter her. She’s taught me a lot about chickens, and no matter what happens she’s faithful and loving. She will almost always come when I call her. She even comes up to the house under a window and screams for someone to deliver her grapes. She’s spoiled rotten, but it doesn’t matter. She’s the best chicken ever. 🥰
F61620EB-F7FE-4EF9-AD90-79914C817F4D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom