Best Chick Pics!

Sorry.... I am just busy after christmas..... Big family get togethers, Grandma coming over, Mom's Birthday, Sister's Birthday, Other sister's birthday,

Lil Mama disappeared for a week, so I thought I should hunt the bushes for her. Since she was on the next to lowest rung of the pecking order, I didn't fuss too much when she started scratching about in the yard instead of staying in the coop, but since I figured that she was getting old enough to start laying, I tried to keep an eye out for stray eggs. Never saw any... until I found her sitting on a nest slap FULL of them. Christmas morning... I found these little faces poking out from under her wings.

Lil Mama disappeared for a week, so I thought I should hunt the bushes for her. Since she was on the next to lowest rung of the pecking order, I didn't fuss too much when she started scratching about in the yard instead of staying in the coop, but since I figured that she was getting old enough to start laying, I tried to keep an eye out for stray eggs. Never saw any... until I found her sitting on a nest slap FULL of them. Christmas morning... I found these little faces poking out from under her wings.
Best Christmas gift ever!

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif

I got a duck last week. Man got rid because she hadnt laid for two weeks. To my surprise she laid a lovely big egg this morning.

Back
Top Bottom