Best chicken dewormers?

Fluffy Lambs

He is Risen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Premium Feather Member
May 10, 2021
The Hot State
Right now I am doing Ivermectin and safe guard goat wormer. Is there anything else I should be using? I read worms could build a resistance to Ivermectin very quickly. Thanks for any help!

I dont recommend Ivermectin at all. It is showing worm resistance from my experience. Besides, it has a long withdrawal period.
Stick with the benzimidazoles; Safeguard and Valbazen. I've been using both for many years and they are very effective eliminating worms.
Thank you! Is there a withdrawal period for Valbazen?

Thank you! Is there a withdrawal period for Valbazen?
Generally, there's a 2 week withdrawal period after the last dosing. We eat the eggs after using Valbazen or Safeguard.
Benzimidazoles arnt well absorbed and mostly excreted. That said, if you suspect that you or a family member might have a reaction to the minute residue in the eggs, by all means discard the eggs in the garbage.

Generally, there's a 2 week withdrawal period after the last dosing. We eat the eggs after using Valbazen or Safeguard.
Benzimidazoles arnt well absorbed and mostly excreted. That said, if you suspect that you or a family member might have a reaction to the minute residue in the eggs, by all means discard the eggs in the garbage.
Thanks a million! ❤️

I dont recommend Ivermectin at all. It is showing worm resistance from my experience. Besides, it has a long withdrawal period.
Stick with the benzimidazoles; Safeguard and Valbazen. I've been using both for many years and they are very effective eliminating worms.
I need to know about how to use these products and what brands you recommend. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom