Best Chicken Names..List yours!

Hey guys...can we start this again.....I need help with buff orphington, 2-new hampshires and 1-dominique. I already have:
Buffs Chicken Little and Buffy
New Hampshires Floppy Top and Red
Wyndottes Aunt Bea and Bom Bom
Dominiques Cuddles and Prissy

I started off with 5 chickens and had a hard time with naming. I decided to go with steel magnolias as my inspiration.
M'lynne - arauracana
Claree- bcm
Truvy- speckled Sussex
Shelby- rir
Ouiser- blue americauna

Unfortunately ouiser died. She was replaced with another blue named annelle. When she was being picked on for being the new girlI had to get another, and ended up with two. I was out of steel magnolia characters, so I moved to golden girls

Blanche- standard americauna
Sofia - ancauna.

Rookie
Oliver
Crazy B****
Big Red
Burglar
Grey one
Black and white

and the babies hatched yesterday
miss fatty
mini
blu
mustard
cream
butter
fly
pepper
piper
rosie

My first hen was a brahma bantam named Thelma. My neighbors were moving and were getting rid of all of their chickens. So I ran over there and took Thelma. She was my fave. Then I got Louise, a little white silkie who was super cute. I got 2 young chickens at the same time as Louise and one was named Bella and the other was Penny. Well, apparently that wasn't enough for me so I went and got 4 more hens. Two EEs, a RIR, and a golden comet. Well, unfortunately my little bantams are no more. Louise was killed and Thelma disappeared. I guess it was the namesake. So I am down to 6 chickens now, Penny is a mutt hen but she is the prettiest one I have, Robin is my RIR, Zoey is my smaller EE, Roxy is the bigger one, Ginger is my golden comet and Bellabob is my BR rooster who we thought was a girl before he started crowing. :)
I will spare everyone from the rest of the animals :)

Corn, Lupe, Pokey, Ash, Blue, Chestire, Wera, Laura, Baby corn, Timber, Dookie, Notredome, Sangi, Penguin, Creed, Chicken little, Momo, Albino-vampire-t-rex, Oreo and 10 more that we have not named yet.

Mine are:

Sophie
Gertrude
Mabel
Rose
Blanche
Oscar
Mimi (deceased...sickness)
Sadie (deceased....sickness)
Albert (deceased...dinner)
Ferdinand (deceased...dinner)
Pedro (deceased...dinner)