Best cutters for cutting HC without much effort

hayley3

Free Ranging
16 Years
Aug 16, 2007
Louisville, Kentucky
A lot of my stuff is still in storage since I moved and I can't find my cutters so now I"m trying to find them but can't find anything that looks like them, so hoping someone has great cutters that they love and can tell me the name. I have no hand strength to speak of so they have to be really sharp.

Thanks!

Thanks...good to know...never even considered a Dremel and I have a Dremel but it's in storage too. :rant
I'll have to go dig through some of my stuff in storage to see if I can find it.
I believe what I used to use are called Tin Snips.

Vinyl siding snips

879686001287.jpg

Like cutting paper

Thanks! Not sure which brand I have but they cut hardware cloth easily and I was just looking at these on Amazon..if I can't find my Dremel, I will have to buy some. Everytime I move I have to buy things I already have and why I have so much stuff!

At least I know these work great! Thanks again!

Any home improvement store will have them by the siding and trim coil. There's a few different styles. The good ones like the ones above are really light with replaceable blades

These are a little cheaper

s-l640.jpg

I use tin snips too, they are made for cutting metal so really should need to be sharpened.
I actually cut on the garage floor and push bottom handle against the floor to 'increase' the force to more than just squeezing the handles.
full

Back
Top Bottom