Best deal on egg cartoons?

yhuang22

In the Brooder
11 Years
Dec 18, 2008
Middle River, MD
I am thinking about getting some egg cartoons. Where are the best web sites (best deals) that you shop at? Thank you. Or any local store that sells it?

Hi, I went to some site, I think it's eggcartons.com, and bought 100 missprinted or surplus cartons cheap. The printing on them doesn't bother me. I got tired of bringing eggs to work in a diaper bag, LOL

Another thought, if you have friends and family that buy eggs, get them to save the empty cartons for you. Its what we do.
smile.png

I'm sure you mean "cartons", not "cartoons".
wink.png

Along with the sites recommended so far, do you have neighbors and friends you can ask to have them save cartons for you? A gift of a dozen eggs here and there goes a long way!

I hope you saw the thread about the special eggcartons.com is have going right now for FREE SHIPPING! 12009 is the promotional code. Check the thread for the dates. I'm not sure, but it's only for about a week or so.

Last edited:
i always get them from E-BAY... but you have to "shop" have your calculator ready, dont forget to figure in shipping.. and i figure it out as a per carton price..
i dont need 2,000... i usually buy 25 to 50 at a time

Back
Top Bottom