Best Digitally Altered Photo *Results are in!*

This contest is now closed. Judges please send me your results
smile.png

Urban Coyote

Urban Coyote, I think I'll host another one like this so we get a chance to see more of your photos. You are much more advanced at it than I am- I'm old school and I can do some pretty cool things with negatives in a darkroom, but I've only just started playing with photoshop.

Heehee...I would be honored to compete in a digital manipulation chicken photo contest
smile.png

Only thing is to give a little time for the contest to run so people can create the images. It can take a long time sometime depending on what people try to accomplish.

I was thinking of doing another one and having a prize. I just haven't found a nice prize yet.

Urban Coyote

Quote:
well i dont know if its great but, i could give away a chicken picture of there bird for the winner? i dont mail prizes though, i send them through PMs, and email because i cant ship. they are just drawings so you can print them out if you like.

Quote:
well i dont know if its great but, i could give away a chicken picture of there bird for the winner? i dont mail prizes though, i send them through PMs, and email because i cant ship. they are just drawings so you can print them out if you like.

I already offered that, don't you think it would be kind of difficult to draw a pic of a digitally altered pic? You can go ahead of you want though.

Hey Guys, sorry for the delay!! Had a couple of completely impartial designers look at the contest plus some BYC'ers.

We had a hard time because of the different techniques used to manipulate images so have broken it down to.

Runner Ups:

Best Color Manipulation: LilPeeps Post #5, picture #2. Notes: Maintained background natural colors while manipulating chicken feathers only.

Best Use of Filters: Rio_Lindo_97, post #20, picture #3 Nice abstract.

Best Photo Manipulations

Reserve Champion: Dana, Post #21 with her Sebright sitting on the nest. Nice job. Lighting is similar in both pictures so when you place them together they blend well.

Grand Champion: FisherMom! Post #24, Bird Dog! Nice blending and color matching. Bonus points were awarded for the double meaning as well.

Nice job everyone....you are all very talented and it was hard to judge this contest!!

Urban Coyote

congrats everyone and thanks...

I love my bird dog picture too! I am glad for this contest, because I never would have thought to make it! I love messing with Photo Deluxe!

Back
Top Bottom