Best Diverse Flock Picture - Win 3 month GFM - Just 2 days!

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
Ok, I need a picture I can use for a chicken presentation at a garden show and thought I'd have some fun and do a contest!
smile.png

Please post your BEST picture of a DIVERSE flock of chickens. The one I choose to use will get a free 3 months GFM!

The picture must be very CLEAR & CLEAN! If I could choose a best, it would be a flock of 6+ totally different breeds of chickens on a nice lawn or other nice background.

I need to get a good picture ASAP, so keep the submissions coming!

Thanks!

----UPDATE----
Winner here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=6102152#p6102152

Last edited by a moderator:
Would commonly known mutts count as a "breed" (for example, Easter Eggers, Sex-Links, etc) - Say, if I've got Ameraucanas, Araucanas, and Easter Eggers in a photo as 3 different breeds?

Snoozingooseranch,

That looks very similar to my front porch these days. It seems the girls have all decided that there are just too many creatures after them these past few weeks and they moved from the trees to the covered, partially enclosed porch! lol

Here is my 3-week old diverse flock
yippiechickie.gif
They are (from top clockwise) Buff Orpinton, 2 Easter Eggers, Barred Rock, Australorp, Ancona, and our Rhode Island Red:

IMG_5199.jpg

IMG_5202.jpg

Last edited:
29427_fh000022.jpg

I am in an urban area, so I can only have 3 ... but here they are! A RIR, a light brahma, and an austrolorpe.

here is my diverse flock! From front to back - Polish, Black Sex Link, Giant White, americana, bantam cochin, bantam cochin rooster, bantam golden laced cochin, americana:)

85531_157033_1675204635042_1085226298_1820254_5987707_n.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom