Best Ever Quail Feeder

Jimsbirdhouse

Songster
12 Years
Oct 25, 2010
Gonzales, Texas
These are custom made feeders that are made out of high grade PVC. The feeder that I have listed is 24 inches long and 3 inches in diameter. I can build a feeder any size to fit your needs. Prices will vary depending on the size. This is the time of the year to get your feeders ready for the 2016 season If you are tired of wasted feed this feeder will work for you..The shipping is based on weight and zip code.Shipping is done by USPS priority mail.The material that is used for the feeders has gone up in price so the price will be $13.95 starting 10/28/2015.

Last edited:
I will have to weigh 1 feeder and get the weight and then Plus 20l . It may take me a while to build 20. These are made one at a time just by ME. These are custom made. I have 7 feeders that I'm working on now . I will get back with you on what will be the shipping or close to it. Thanks for the interest in my feeders ( THEY DO WORK GREAT)

I'd love to get two of the quail feeders. They look great. Shipped to 94063. Let me know what I need to do.

Jim has made me several feeders and they look great. The design is flawless and just like everyone says I have no waste. All you have to do is make sure the food is about 1/4 inch below the lowest opening and you will start saving money on feed. If you want a great feeder that saves you money buy these!!! Get all you can now even if extra because you will save money on feed which means more money for more birds.
Thank you Jim!!!

Back
Top Bottom