Best feeder for coturnix?

I will certainly do so when I return home from work. I am getting ready to upgrade the quail set up, but have been busy building the chicken coop. The plan is to use the pvc idea on the outside of the quail pen with enough room for them to stick their heads out to eat the food. If quial are given containers of food where they can get more than their beak in, then I have noticed they go crazy throwing it everywhere. It's quite a waste. I also ordered some nipple waterers and will set up an automatic waterer in the new quail pen. So the picture that I upload tonight, will not be fancy looking but it works.

I'll have to post later this weekend, because of working on the coop this evening. Perhaps I will finish the quail upgraded pen and then take a picture of it all.

for the waterers i use the rabbit waterer bottoms and they screw into my pvc pipe and it is amazing i love it!!!! usin the rabbit waterer bottoms bc i use to raise rabbits and have a ton of them!! hehe just try not to waste perfectly good money!

Back
Top Bottom