Best Halloween Chicken in Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to show yall the babies finished costume. I went with some wire to hold the egg on the stroller. This way he could kick it and it would move. The top also opened and closed with the shade in the stroller. It was a big hit, even though it was about 30 degrees out.
20191031_165733.jpg

Just wanted to show yall the babies finished costume. I went with some wire to hold the egg on the stroller. This way he could kick it and it would move. The top also opened and closed with the shade in the stroller. It was a big hit, even though it was about 30 degrees out. View attachment 1949900

Love that!

Just wanted to show yall the babies finished costume. I went with some wire to hold the egg on the stroller. This way he could kick it and it would move. The top also opened and closed with the shade in the stroller. It was a big hit, even though it was about 30 degrees out. View attachment 1949900

That's adorable! I bet it was a pain trick or treating in that snow!

Gosh best everyone who saw him wanted to take him home
winners will be announced today sorry but cannot declare him the winner
I didnt think so, I just had to share the cuteness somewhere:love

Trick or treating in the snow was a pain, we got one street done before were like, it's too cold. It didnt help it got just warm enough to melt the snow, then froze it again.

I am excited to see who won the contest! :thumbsup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom