Best Lookin Chicken Contest!

Betcha he will!
wink.png
I have some little Tolbunt chicks, hatched 1 month ago and some more in the incubator. Some Girlfriends for him.

100_1806-1.jpg

Copper French Marans.

this is a beautiful picture...you should also enter it for the BYC calendar contest. It is very monochromatic with all the grey/black birds and different patterns in their feathers. Beautiful birds......If it was chosen...... I would love to turn the page on my BYC calendar and this picture come up.......thanks for sharing it.

this is a beautiful picture...you should also enter it for the BYC calendar contest. It is very monochromatic with all the grey/black birds and different patterns in their feathers. Beautiful birds......If it was chosen...... I would love to turn the page on my BYC calendar and this picture come up.......thanks for sharing it.

I was thinking the same thing about that photo!

x2 great picture and that's a beautiful contrast!

Now the moment you have all been waiting for, THE WINNERS OF THE BEST LOOKIN CHICKEN CONTEST ARE:
HENS
1st: Pewter Wyandotte - castlefarmuk
2nd: Charcoal
3rd:
(TIE) Darla & Lacey
CONGRATS GIRLS!

ROOSTERS:
1st: Fredrick
2nd: Spike
3rd: King George
CONGRATS BOYS!

CHICKS
1st: (noname)(2nd chick) - ihavechickens2
2nd: Hope
CONGRATS CHICKS!

BANTAMS
1st: Choco
2nd: Mellow
CONGRATS LITTLE CHICKENS!

LARGE FOWL
1st: Lacey
2nd: Yeller
Honorable Mention: Maple
CONGRATS LARGE FOWL!

BEST COMB
1st: Charles
CONGRATS CHARLES

GRAND WINNER!!!!!!!!
CHARCOAL!
CONGRATS CHARCOAL!!!

Congrats Everyone! Thank you everyone who entered! Honestly this was the hardest contest I have ever judged here on BYC! All the chickens are just so pretty! Congrats Charcoal! And Congrats all the other chickens who placed! Don't feel bad if you did not place! Your chickens are all beautiful , colorful, and adorable! :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom