best place to get meat birds

Search at the top for reviews on Schletch Hatcheries.. Good rating. Lots of positive views. Jumbo Cornish Cross. St run $1.12 pullet $1.05 cockerel $1.25 min of 25. My shipping is $21 to Louisiana. This is who I'll be buying from. Just no room yet. I wonder how late in the year they will be shipping. Probably Oct.
big_smile.png

Search at the top for reviews on Schletch Hatcheries.. Good rating. Lots of positive views. Jumbo Cornish Cross. St run $1.12 pullet $1.05 cockerel $1.25 min of 25. My shipping is $21 to Louisiana. This is who I'll be buying from. Just no room yet. I wonder how late in the year they will be shipping. Probably Oct.
big_smile.png
You go Linda! You need to catch up with Plaid and me.
wink.png

Welp hatchery is in my opinion one of the best. Their birds grow huge and i haven't had any health issues. Out of my first batch of 30 I only lost one between arrival and butcher. They grow big forage well and are very healthy. Their customer service is top notch as well. I will always recommend them. I now order from them instead of buying from the local hatchery

Central Hatchery, Oklahoma. 100 straight run, $122 includes shipping to Montana. I ordered them on recommendations from this board. You call and talk to the owner. He says how much, send a check prior to shipping. Mine will come in June. So no personal experience yet.

Carol

Central Hatchery, Oklahoma. 100 straight run, $122 includes shipping to Montana. I ordered them on recommendations from this board. You call and talk to the owner. He says how much, send a check prior to shipping. Mine will come in June. So no personal experience yet.

Carol

X2! It's in Nebraska, though. Centralhatchery.com

I've ordered several times from them and they've always been healthy, fast growing birds.

Back
Top Bottom