Best Practices For Starting A New Topic & Getting Help

There is another FAQ on this new forum which is at the very bottom of any page, in the brown footer. It is our FAQ about this new platform, and contains links to tutorials about things like using this search function -- which is a lot more powerful than our old search, for those who remember.

Correct! The instructions from before were with our old system, but the process is mostly the same. You can right click on the "post #" at the top right of any post and copy the URL / link of that post and link directly to it.
ahh.. this might be a post to attach to the earlier one that said
- link to the time and date.. on the left..( ? it didnt work for me) ..

but the right side did work - at the post #..

and I must say you've done some powerful restraint.. I'm afraid i wouldnt be able to bite my tongue.. with some of the criticism sent your way.. from some one who wouldnt read the faq / or directions. infact i just had to erase it.. ; ) and bite my tongue again.

good for you.. I can learn some thing..
Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for the link and the required reading! I'm sure it will all fall into place and be very helpful as I get on with my chickens!

Thank you for making this required reading! I am a member of a Proboards hobby board and they are very strict on many things but it helps eventually when you join a board like this one and understand the rules of an established community from the get go. I just joined but I hope this will be a great resource. I am currently in 'research mode'-- balancing that with graduate school work and a FT job is difficult.

Wende

I do read the required reading but I do have a problem with short memory loss, so when I leave this thread, I will probably forget everything I've read here. :)

Very interesting info here...I really hope that I do remember some of it.

Found this info because of the "required reading". Some of us really do pay attention and follow directions:)

Btw I found your group while doing research on pinterest in anticipation of my son getting chickens for 4-H. I pinned so many useful things that originated here! I knew I had to join!

Thanks for making such a valuable resource free!

The problem I'm having, is how to start a topic.... I'm confused with this.... Lol :idunno

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom