Best Rooster Names?

I purchased a young Americauna roo from the local auction. What a nice bird he is. I decided to name him Khan from Star Trek. Since he is an AmeriKHANa roo, I thought that was appropriate. Now I have his son, which is almost identical and am having a hard time naming him.

Doodle Doo who met his untimely demise when he protected the girls from a cat. And his father, Big Daddy who the neighbours monster rooster killed. Mine were both tiny banties and got along great and were really good boyfriends to all the girls. No one else has come close to filling their spurs.

Fawkes was lovely too but he had to be culled due to vent issues.

Our current man is looking very Spanish, he's suave and well mannered and just a little too smooth with the ladies. I'm thinking Antonio or Carlos.

Namii - my Amerucana, my favorite until his son was hatched.

Spooky - Namii's son, his mother was a black Australorp named Boo-Boo. He lived to be 13, he had to hop around to get around his spurs, got in a cock fight another rooster and lost an eye. He was like an old pirate in the end. Best rooster EVER.

Dayzer- a white silkie, he was orginally Daisy.

Speed Racer - a silver-laced Wyandotte. When the guy at the feed store was trying to grab him he said, "whoa there speed racer!"

Taco - another Amerucana who looked just like Namii.

we had a rooster that looked just like the chicken from that corn flake cereal box so corn flake was his name lol

he was black with a really green shine on his feathers

Last edited:
So many thanks for quick reply.I like to know about the best food for him,through which he can achieve maximum level of his health, his feathers can become more colorful and shiny etc..

Back
Top Bottom