I'm buying a small used coop (4'wx2'dx4'h) from a craigslist ad today. I'm going to use it inside my walk-in coop, initially to put my 2 month old chicks in (they're getting tired of the brooder), and eventually to use as a breeding pen so I can sell some fertile eggs from my Marans pairs. How should I go about sanitizing it? It's made of wood, but I'm guessing I should still use a bleach/water solution and spray it top to bottom. What ratio of bleach to water should I use, and how long do I have to wait before I can put the young birds in it? I don't want to use so much bleach that it leaves a residue that might harm the chicks, but I do want to make sure I kill all the 'bugs'. Or is there something better to use than bleach and water?