Best/Worst TV Commecials...

im not sure if i can say this, i wont be offended if it gets pulled but the xenical commercial makes me wanna puke
the side affect gas with oily discharge like totally eeeeewww

Quote:
That one cracks me up
lol.png
Hey it's got singing dwarfs.... I can't help it if my sense of humor is warped. It reminds me of Umpa Lumpas from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the original with Gene WIlder - not that stupid remake with Depp).

Quote:
clears throat

memememememe... ahem.

Well, I was shoppin' for a new car, which one's me? A cool convertible or an SUV, too bad I didn't know my credit was whack, so now I'm driving off the lot in a used sub-compact.
F-R-E-E, that spells "free", credit report dot com baby, saw their ads on my TV, thought about going but was too lazy. So now instead of lookin' fly and rollin' phat, my legs are stickin' to the vinyl and my posse's gettin' laughed at. F-R-E-E, that spells "free" credit report dot com bay-bee!

Yeah. I even have it as a ringtone on my cell. I love those.

Quote:
clears throat

memememememe... ahem.

Well, I was shoppin' for a new car, which one's me? A cool convertible or an SUV, too bad I didn't know my credit was whack, so now I'm driving off the lot in a used sub-compact.
F-R-E-E, that spells "free", credit report dot com baby, saw their ads on my TV, thought about going but was too lazy. So now instead of lookin' fly and rollin' phat, my legs are stickin' to the vinyl and my posse's gettin' laughed at. F-R-E-E, that spells "free" credit report dot com bay-bee!

Yeah. I even have it as a ringtone on my cell. I love those.

Those are my freaktabulously favorite commercials.

Back
Top Bottom