Bevs Marans Questions

Bev sent me 15 BC eggs in January. I dropped one while unwrapping them, and of the remaining 14, 10 hatched. Beautiful birds. And she seems like someone I'd enjoy having for a neighbor.

Quote:
How long did you have to wait for them?

All I remember is that it was TOO LONG!! Five or six months, maybe.

Oh well thats OK I was afraid you were going to say a year or 2.

My copper black marans are from Bev and I can say it is worth the wait. She has put an incredible amount of work into those birds and you definitely get what you pay for. My hens lay a very nice, dark egg. She has always been very helpful and a pleasure to work with. She understands the importance of getting these birds out to others to work with rather than trying to always "keep the best for herself". She is a great friend.

Richard

I just wanted to bump this up and ask a question. I contacted Bev in February 2008 for marans eggs. She still has not gotten to me.

Has anyone else received hatching eggs that inquired after that time period. I have been periodically reminding her that I am waiting.

I am interested in her wheaten and blue wheaten birds.

pips&peeps :

I just wanted to bump this up and ask a question. I contacted Bev in February 2008 for marans eggs. She still has not gotten to me.

Has anyone else received hatching eggs that inquired after that time period. I have been periodically reminding her that I am waiting.

I am interested in her wheaten and blue wheaten birds.

i never got mine. i got my original stock from her and they are wonderful but i got them back in 2007. i went ahead and ordered from ron presley and buddy henry this year since i think bev is trying to better her stock and so is not selling much of her eggs. i just got tired of waiting and like you, i've been on her list since 2008.​

Back
Top Bottom