1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

Bianchi pheasants

Discussion in 'Pheasants and Partridge (Chukar)' started by tysonb24, Aug 13, 2010.

1. tysonb24

tysonb24 In the Brooder

Jan 13, 2010
    Utah
    Does anyone know where I can some Bianchi pheasants for sale?

2. Junglefowl

Junglefowl Chirping

Jul 27, 2010
    New Mexico
    Hello Tyson, it excites me to see someone else interested in the True Pheasant species. Although if your looking for PURE blood you wont find it for sale. Many may say they have true blood but, unfortunate there are only about a hand full if that, that work with them and a few of the other pheasant species. Myself being in that handfull but, We are VERY picky with who ends up with our birds.
    If still interested I can give you the name and number of the person that got me started with the Bianchi. I wont be selling any of my young stock anytime soon.
    Thanks,
    Saul

3. tysonb24

tysonb24 In the Brooder

Jan 13, 2010
    Utah
    Thanks for the info. Yes I am still very interested in the bianchi any info on them would be much appreciated.

4. IF your looking for other types of wild ringnecks- we have a quad of Afghan Whitewings and a quad of Platinums.

5. tysonb24

tysonb24 In the Brooder

Jan 13, 2010
    Utah
    How much for the Afghan Whitewings? What sex are they? Are they related birds? Can you post pics?

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Redgolden1

Redgolden1 Chirping

Sep 12, 2013
    Upton ma.
    Hi I'm looking for bianchi pheasants anyone ? Tried to get a hold of randy at spectrum ranch but can't get thru

8. Salvaterra1

Salvaterra1 Hatching

Nov 3, 2015
    I have 15-25 2015 Bianchi pheasant for sale and I am in Idaho, near Boise. They are a little feather pecked and waiting for them to grow out.

Redmon Aviary an Gamebird Farm.
    John Redmon
    208-573-1881

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: