Bible Verse sharing

2 Peter 3:10-13 KJV
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. [11] Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, [12] Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? [13] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

20240329_095005.jpg

Matthew 28:5-7 KJV
And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. [6] He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. [7] And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

Happy Resurrection Day! Because He lives, we can have eternal life!
:celebrate:wee:ya
Have you asked Him to be your Savior? If not, do it now! He's eagerly waiting! ❤️

Oh. They're very pretty! I had hoped there was a site I could go to, pick out a bg, select a font, and create my own. Oh well! You do a good job!
Thank you! Yeah I actually just go into my Google drive and insert pics from my Google photos. Then add it to a drawing and type out the verse.
Maybe you could set up a site like that .....? 😉
That's a really good idea I'll think on it 😊

Back
Top Bottom