Biden - Palin Debate, Anyone watch it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowcountrypoultry

Songster
11 Years
Jan 30, 2008
Beaufort, South Carolina
I watched it, I think they debated on great topics.

I personally support McCain and Palin, But Joe Biden seemed to be very smart and wise.

I like how Palin can relate to everyday people and she really knows how most middle classers feel about everything.

I was really impressed on each of their rebuttles etc.

I also like how Palin supports energy exploration and drilling in America and becoming independent from other countries.

I think drilling in America is the best thing to do in the current situation because not only would it create jobs but it would keep money in America.

But thats just me
smile.png

So what did everyone else think?

Quote:
Her kids were there watching and supporting her...and of course her son is in Iraq, I believe.

Both candidates did well. Sarah held her own. I enjoyed the debate, although it did get a bit boring toward the end.

Her kids were there watching and supporting her...and of course her son is in Iraq, I believe.

Both candidates did well. Sarah held her own. I enjoyed the debate, although it did get a bit boring toward the end.

It did get a bit boring towards the end...

But I'm glad I took the time to watch.​

Last edited:
I don't know how the experts decide who wins and loses debates, but I wouldn't want to have to choose a winner for this one! I'm glad I watched it!

I thought Palin did a great job making herself clear on what she stands for. I actually kept falling asleep when the guy was talking. I thought it seemed like he was speaking another language half the time. Anyways..... My chickens like Palin best because she smiles alot
smile.png

I'm an undecided. I liked them both. Biden....experience......but look at the mess we're in right now.

Palin..........less experience........but...not just another Washington Elite.....a new face.

Oh.........I wish we had a third party!!!
he.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom