Bielefelder thread!!!!

Pics
So 3, maybe 4 out of my 5 Bielefelders have names.
Bonnie
Beauty
Bee
And my cockerel will probably be Bean, unless I find another name I like.
I need 1 more name for my last Bielefelder pullet, and any name suggestions for my cockerel. :)

A lot of the name depends on personality.
Beau? or Buddy? or Big Ben? (maybe Bob or Bonkers)

Pullets:
Beatrice
Betty
Brooke
Bella
Baby
Bliss
Breezy
Brisk
Bashful

BTW: I've been calling our lav orp rooster "Buddy" because he follows me around like a puppy. He's a very sweet boy. My kids nicknamed him "Big Baby" because he's so docile. Anyone can just bend down and pick him up (if he/she is strong enough to comfortably carry 13 lbs). He's still growing! He's so calm that my kids can flip him upside down and carry him around like a baby. Of course we have not officially named him, but the names are getting better. Last year when we were deciding which male to keep for breeding, he was the one we called "Fluffy Butt."
:oops:
IMG_1518 (4).JPG

Pullets:
Beatrice
Betty
Brooke
Bella
Baby
Bliss
Breezy
Brisk
Bashful

BTW: I've been calling our lav orp rooster "Buddy" because he follows me around like a puppy. He's a very sweet boy. My kids nicknamed him "Big Baby" because he's so docile. Anyone can just bend down and pick him up (if he/she is strong enough to comfortably carry 13 lbs). He's still growing! He's so calm that my kids can flip him upside down and carry him around like a baby. Of course we have not officially named him, but the names are getting better. Last year when we were deciding which male to keep for breeding, he was the one we called "Fluffy Butt."
View attachment 2726238

I love it!

Pullets:
Beatrice
Betty
Brooke
Bella
Baby
Bliss
Breezy
Brisk
Bashful

View attachment 2726238
Oh, now I’m debating Bean and Beau for the cockerel! I love both the names. I guess those could be girl names too. I know what I’ll do! I’ll decide which to use for the rooster when I know his personality then use the other for my pullet! Thanks @Faraday40 and @GermanKennhuhn for all the suggestions!

Back
Top Bottom