Bielefelder thread!!!!

Pics
IMG_4383.JPG

Feathers... on one of my Bielefelder's feet. Tiny little fluff between the toes.

Mt Healthy. I'm guessing that why that one and the other lighter colored one have a greenish tinge to their yellow legs. Funny thing is, the legs look greener sometimes, yellower sometimes.

Doesn't matter to me. If I get a Biel cockerel and breed, I would be setting eggs from the other two, most likely.

I won't be adding any more birds to my flock until some of my original girls are gone. I'm at 11, and feel I'm at max capacity for my space.

Mt Healthy. I'm guessing that why that one and the other lighter colored one have a greenish tinge to their yellow legs. Funny thing is, the legs look greener sometimes, yellower sometimes.

Doesn't matter to me. If I get a Biel cockerel and breed, I would be setting eggs from the other two, most likely.

I won't be adding any more birds to my flock until some of my original girls are gone. I'm at 11, and feel I'm at max capacity for my space.
I know what you mean. I'm at 16 and 3 duck's now, but I don't have any mixed breeds in my flocks.

My Bielee is almost 4 months old. She's HUGE! As big as my full grown Dominique. She lives at the feeder 😅!
Although I sometimes wonder if their quick growth and enormous appetite is hard on their bodies. Thoughts?

She still enjoys sitting on my knee everyday ❤️

Attachments

• 20230411_113111.jpg
    20230411_113111.jpg
    352.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 20230723_093809.jpg
    20230723_093809.jpg
    678.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
My Bielee is almost 3 months old. She's HUGE! As big as my full grown Dominique. She lives at the feeder 😅!
Although I sometimes wonder if their quick growth and enormous appetite is hard on their bodies. Thoughts?

She still enjoys sitting on my knee everyday ❤️
Wow! She’s just as big as my 1 yr olds.

Back
Top Bottom