Big Bang Theory!

Quote:
I use that trick on my daughter in the mornings when she's ignoring me.
Only it's three knocks
hide.gif
Isn't it? That's waht I do for DD, anyway.
Drives her nuts!
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I was so excited to see the title then even more tickled to see it was my friend that posted it!! This is my sons favorite show. Weeks ago when he heard what night the season opener was on he wrote it on the calendar. Every few days he says, guess what happens on the 23rd? He has been driving us loony
lol.png
My husband doesn't really care for it but it grew on me and I am excited too. My DS will miss it due to FB but it is set to record!!

Quote:
I was so excited to see the title then even more tickled to see it was my friend that posted it!! This is my sons favorite show. Weeks ago when he heard what night the season opener was on he wrote it on the calendar. Every few days he says, guess what happens on the 23rd? He has been driving us loony
lol.png
My husband doesn't really care for it but it grew on me and I am excited too. My DS will miss it due to FB but it is set to record!!

hugs.gif

My DH isn't fond of it either, especially because DD squeals whenever Sheldon makes a cute face.
roll.png
He does admit that the science they rattle off is AMAZING and that it's one of the more intelligent and talented shows on TV these days.

It's been on our calender, along with the date for Survivor, for weeks as well. And I'm doubly excited because we are free tonight and can just sit and enjoy it. We'll probably watch 'Stuff my Dad Says" after that.

I thought about buying DD a Bazinga shirt for Christmas. I'm waiting to make sure they don't say something she likes better this season, though. She already has the Rock/ Paper/ Scissors /Lizzard /Spock shirt....

You'd think I'd learn to proofread BEFORE I hit submit, sigh

Last edited:
Quote:
lol.png

hugs.gif

My DH isn't fond of it either, especially because DD squeals whenever Sheldon makes a cute face.
roll.png
He does admit that the science they rattle off is AMAZING and that it's one of the more intelligent and talented shows on TV these days.

It's been on our calender, along with the date for Survivor, for weeks as well. And I'm doubly excited because we are free tonight and can just sit and enjoy it. We'll probably watch 'Stuff my Dad Says" after that.

I thought about buying DD a Bazinga shirt for Christmas. I'm waiting to make sure they don't say something she likes better this season, though. She already has the Rock/ Paper/ Scissors /Lizzard /Spock shirt....

You'd think I'd learn to proofread BEFORE I hit submit, sigh

Oh I forgot that new show was on afterwards. I better record it too. I'm curious to see if its any good. We watched the new one "Better with You" last night. I was a huge Reba fan and the gal from that show is on this new one. It was good, but could have been funnier.

Quote:
We watch very few shows regularly, and most of those we watch as a family. Survivor, Big Band Theory, Two and a Half Men are our regulars.
I thought I'd watch the Dad show just to see if it's any good. It's had a lot of hype.

I'm just happy that they moved Big Bang to a new night! Monday nights I do orchestra with DD again, so getting home by 9pm was an issue. Thursday at 8pm works out sooooo much better for us!

celebrate.gif
I can't wait for tonight! Hubby bought me the first two seasons on DVD, I've impatiently been waiting for season 3 to come out, too. This is one of the few shows our whole family enjoys...I am not much of a TV watcher at all, but I love this show.
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom