Big lump below throat!

I love this website. I was so worried when I noticed this on my smallest chick. I thought she had a growth or a clogged up throat or that her food was being misdirected to some weird pocket haha Thank god for you all! It makes perfect sense now that I've thought it through. We just gave her some seeds and scratch so it's all that stuff that she JUST consumed.. I feel much better.

Oh thanks for that! I'm in Monterey, very close to you!!
We're practically neighbors! Just in case you ever need one, there is an Avian and Exotic vet right by you. I have used them a few times and they have always been helpful and affordable.

Avian and Exotic Clinic of Monterey
451 Canyon Del Rey Blvd.
Del Rey Oaks, Ca. 93940
(831) 647-1147
http://www.aecvets.com/

Last edited:
My largest at the moment rooster has this lump right under his throat ( between the red flabs). I'm really worried, and its not his crop. He is having troubles breathing. Yesterday afternoon I was noticing he wasn't crowing correctly, I thought it was just a soar throat, but today he can't talk/crow at all, and when he breaths it sounds like something is
sad.png
cloging his throat. We caged him off for now, PLEASE if you can help that would be wonderful!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom