Big mouse litter! *New pics, page 13*

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

When my first daughter was 12 she wanted a beautiful brown mouse. She brought it home w/permission and named her Almond. Almond loved to take naps on my daughter's neck, hiding in the back of her neck beneath my daughter's hair when other people stopped to chat w/my daughter. Almond lived most of her life on my daughter, only slept in her cage at night. Whenever my younger daughter and I held Almond, the first thing she'd do after sniffing our fingers was to walk into the middle of our palm and poop or pee on us! Almond loved her owner and surely let us "others" know exactly how she felt about us other "lowly beings!"

Thanks for sharing and please continue;)

MomtoSyd&Emma :

the fed ex part was a joke but I am just in VA so no overseas shipping lol

I figured, but I thought you would like to know anyway. There are some mice I want in Germany, but there is NO WAY I'm paying that price hahaha. If you're really interested, They have rodent fest in PA every year. May 1(Sat.) SPRING RODENT FEST - 10:00AM to 6:00PM - Free Admission at the Leesport Farmers Market http://www.leesportmarket.com/5976.htm They have rats, hammies, mice, guinea pigs etc.. They also have a bunch of rodent supplies for sale. I wish I could go this year, but I don't think that will be happening.​

ooooh -ahhhh! ...and the fun has just begun! That cutie on the bottom right looks like a rascal!
lol.png

Thank you for sharing the pictures. uploading is not the most fun in the world, but we really do enjoy watching the babies grow.
(I guess it is a good thing we are so far away, or I'd be over to your house all the time.
wink.png
)

Back
Top Bottom