Big news in TEXAS this week!

Pics
Good luck to us! To watch the Senate live here is a link. It started at 10:00am and they took a break a little after 11 until noon. I have a feeling not much is going to get done. This first hour was wasted with back and forth blah blah blah. Watch here: http://www.senate.texas.gov/av-live.php

Good grief....they already quit for the day at 12:51pm Nothing is going to get done if they can't stay in the building.
And they make big bucks taking all those breaks in between jokes... No wonder it takes forever for things to happen.

First we have to hope they include it during the special session which started today and is suppose to last 30 days but if they don't get all the work done the governor has the option to extend the special session

Hide 'em? Heck no! Illegal Chickenizens deserve all the free benefits of Chickenfare, Chicken-Care, EduChicken, Free ChickPhones, Free ChickenCoops, etc.

Heck, they can't fly. How will they get over the wall.

But if their baby chicks are born here can't they stay and you feed and house them forever? Cluck-a-doodle-doo

Famous Ameri-chicken Quotes:

"We are endowed by our Creator, to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Chickens..."

"We, the People of the United States, in order to create a more perfect Chicken..."

"Oh say does that Rhode Island Red ever crow..."

"I know not what my fellow countrymen will do, but as for me, give me Chickens or give me death!"

"Damn the HOA's, plenty of Chickens for me!"

"Memories are for tomorrow Gentlemen, as for today, "Remember the Chick-amo!"

"Four Score and Seven Chickens ago, our forefathers set forth on this continent and laid the first egg."

Teddy Chickavelt and the Rooster Riders charge up Chicken Coop Hill...

"We have nothing to raise, but raise Chickens themselves"

"Chickens defeat Truman"

"Ask not what your Chicken can do for you, but what you can do for your Chicken!"

"One small step for Chickens. One giant leap for Chicken-kind."

"I'm not a weasel"

"Read my lips: Lots' more Chickens!"

"I did not eat the eggs from that Chicken."

"The world is filled with evil chicken manures'"

"If you like your Chicken Coop, You can keep your chickens!"

"Make Chickens Great Again!"

Back
Top Bottom