Bigzio's 3rd annual WI Cheesehead Chickenstock has been scheduled!

I have been unsuccessfully trying to contact mods about a banner and when I went tonight I found this:

Rent the BYC Banner for your event!
Make your reservation here https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dGpzZmZ1MDZFcXN4eGNhUGFGN2w1Z0E6MQ#gid=0
Please do not purchase until you know that no one else is reserving that time. Allow 3-4 days for transit before and after your event. Banner rental is first come first served.
Rental is $15 with a $50 deposit.
Once the banner makes it back to the store, confirmed via delivery confirmation, your deposit will be refunded. Priority postage to the store is the responsibility of the renter.

Do we still want to get the banner? I dont know if anyone has it for this weekend now. There used to be 4 and all but one has disappeared thus the need to charge a fee for rental. Unfortunately at this time I cant have $65 hanging out there until after the Bash. Any ideas? Hey, I just got one...maybe RAIM can make us a banner to hang! Or we can have all the kids flue down some felt letters during the Bash? That will keep 'em busy!
Terri O

IMHO, I think our bash last year survived being bannerless, so why bother?
hu.gif
I vote to skip it.

Oh, and I'll be bringing a pasta veggie salad.

And everyone who plans on coming, as always, please BYOB.
big_smile.png
Bring Your Own Beverages.

And chairs!
wink.png

TO, there is a discount store in Waupaca that makes banners. They are quite inexpensive too. If it is an absolute must we can always have one made.

I have been unsuccessfully trying to contact mods about a banner and when I went tonight I found this:

Rent the BYC Banner for your event!
Make your reservation here https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dGpzZmZ1MDZFcXN4eGNhUGFGN2w1Z0E6MQ#gid=0
Please do not purchase until you know that no one else is reserving that time. Allow 3-4 days for transit before and after your event. Banner rental is first come first served.
Rental is $15 with a $50 deposit.
Once the banner makes it back to the store, confirmed via delivery confirmation, your deposit will be refunded. Priority postage to the store is the responsibility of the renter.

Do we still want to get the banner? I dont know if anyone has it for this weekend now. There used to be 4 and all but one has disappeared thus the need to charge a fee for rental. Unfortunately at this time I cant have $65 hanging out there until after the Bash. Any ideas? Hey, I just got one...maybe RAIM can make us a banner to hang! Or we can have all the kids flue down some felt letters during the Bash? That will keep 'em busy!
Terri O

If folks paid a deposit for the BYC banners why doesn't BYC just buy some new banners? After all they are getting the perks from the banners being used....what are they thinking?

bigz

No banner needed. It's not like we're at the airport and need to flag down our parties. If we must have one, let's make it!

I agree. You & Terri have a great idea there. How about at this bash, the kids could make us a banner for future bashes? Maybe Bigz could hold onto it for us, maybe? What do you all think? I don't have any kids, but I'd be willing to donate some cash for the materials. Maybe someone crafty could figure out the cost of materials & come up with an estimate?

I agree. You & Terri have a great idea there. How about at this bash, the kids could make us a banner for future bashes? Maybe Bigz could hold onto it for us, maybe? What do you all think? I don't have any kids, but I'd be willing to donate some cash for the materials. Maybe someone crafty could figure out the cost of materials & come up with an estimate?
Well that's on the line of what I was thinking....maybe some thing as simple as that ld kind of computer paper...wait! I have a roll of unused newsprint...or we could do like my 4H club is doing and make a felt banner to hang! If we always do the Bash at Christus we could maybe just keep it hanging on the wall? Just an idea gone wild!!! Terri O (I have plenty of felt,,,)

Back
Top Bottom