Bigzio's 3rd annual WI Cheesehead Chickenstock has been scheduled!

Well that's on the line of what I was thinking....maybe some thing as simple as that ld kind of computer paper...wait! I have a roll of unused newsprint...or we could do like my 4H club is doing and make a felt banner to hang! If we always do the Bash at Christus we could maybe just keep it hanging on the wall? Just an idea gone wild!!! Terri O (I have plenty of felt,,,)

My mom probably has a lot too. Let me know if that is the way you want to go.

Guys... I really don't know if we can come. But I'm going to get as much info as I can before I decide. I looked at the church website and didn't see how much it costs to use the cabins and facilities? Does anyone know?

We rent the camp as a group for the most part. It's $80 for the entire weekend. The main lodge has two bunk rooms with 12 beds in each room. The only additional fee is for folks that want electrical for their campers...that's $6 per night. We do a free will offering in hopes everyone tossing in a few bucks should cover the $80...last year it worked out because of a few generous folks that paid more than the fair share. Thanks again for that nice gesture.

bigz

I'll be there for sure.... Bigz - reserve me a nice spot close to the pooper but far enough away I won't bother people with my snoring.

BTW - I'll have lots of cuts of Purple & White dwarf Holly Hocks for those that want them... PM me and I'll start putting them up in peat pots.

Good to hear that it's etched in stone that you'll be making it Tomski. I'll save the yooper spot just for you!

bigz

The Yooper near the pooper !!! LOL Funny !!

I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a good used camper free of mugs and bugs. If all else fails maybe I'll have to get a tent. I don't need one near the pooper, I need electric to charge up my lower limb device or I'll be walking stiffer then normal.

Anyone have a good used camper ? Don't know if my poor back could survive a night on the floor !!! LOL

I'll either bring the ice cream again , but being earlier this year it won't be so hot out. I"ll think of something else.

Oh and don't forget about the white elephant guys !!!

And I think we should all work on the banner for next year. It would be good therapy for all of U sicko's !!!! LOL

This sounds like fun and something even I can make down for one day (work schedule) at least. Please let me know what is all involved (like I read a white elephant) so I don't come looking like I missed the memo?
tongue.png

This sounds like fun and something even I can make down for one day (work schedule) at least. Please let me know what is all involved (like I read a white elephant) so I don't come looking like I missed the memo?
tongue.png

No worries, FEF! Noone is required to bring anything other than themselves & the beverages of your choice. We would love to have you join us. It is lots of fun.

We each bring a dish to pass, chairs, camping equip. if you need it, beverages, and a white elephant gift IF you wish to be in on the gift exchange. A white elephant gift is something that you have that is useful, but you have no use for it. It can be used or new. We wrap them & do a gift exchange, and you can "steal" or trade gifts among the participants. I think someone else could explain the finer details?

Some people bring animals to sell or swap, others bring plants. If you have something you would like to share, by all means, bring it along.

Speaking of which, I can bring more lamb's ears, purple irises and/or fushia spiderwort if anyone is interested. Please let me know who would like what.
smile.png

And I'll be bringing a veggie pasta salad.

Back
Top Bottom