Bigzio's 3rd annual WI Cheesehead Chickenstock has been scheduled!

TO, update. Make that FrenchToast (3) Sandi, Chuck and Butt Dog !!! (Butts for short)
gig.gif
If we can find a tent or camper we will be staying Friday or Sat night. Maybe both. Depends on pet sitters. Just thought I would warn you all ! lol

Is there WIFI at the site? Good thing we'll only be there for 2.5 days tops. Wouldn't want to be around all of us Cheeseheads having BYC withdrawals !!!!

Last edited:
Sorry, I haven't been on this thread for a bit. Who's Julie ? Anyway, I can try to find some tamaracks. They won't be very big if I do. I don't want to kill them trying. lol
I'll have to look and see how to dig them out safely.

Julie is my friend and neighbor. She's on BYC but hasn't posted anything (I need to give her a tutorial). She came to all the Bashes. She has horses and border collies, plus chickens and ducks. She's in the pic from last year.

I'll take some red bee balm.... anybody want a trumpet vine or two? I moved mine and apparently missed some roots!

I also have Pink and Blue spiderwort, and I might have a Columbine plant or two I can dig up.

Anybody want to bring chickens and do a butcher tutorial??? Fresh grilled chickens......

I'll take some red bee balm.... anybody want a trumpet vine or two? I moved mine and apparently missed some roots!

I also have Pink and Blue spiderwort, and I might have a Columbine plant or two I can dig up.

Anybody want to bring chickens and do a butcher tutorial??? Fresh grilled chickens......
Awwwww, NO on the butchering please.
sad.png
There are a few woosies amongst us, ya know.............
hide.gif

If noone else is interested, I wouldn't mind a trumpet vine. Don't tell my DH though.
wink.png
Orange blossoms, or yellow?

Back
Top Bottom