Bigzio's 3rd annual WI Cheesehead Chickenstock has been scheduled!

Ya know, people who don't know us will probably read this thread & think we're a bunch of sassy, foul-mouthed child abductors or something, and for sure won't want to come to our bash.
lau.gif

Ya know, people who don't know us will probably read this thread & think we're a bunch of sassy, foul-mouthed child abductors or something, and for sure won't want to come to our bash.
lau.gif
Honestly it will all make sense and seem normal after a jar of Apple Pie with a side of Cherries...:lol: FT... If you're giving roosters, you're getting one of the trouble makers, not the Sweet one!

This is great! If we are trading roos for toddlers I am bringing ALL of my roos! I MISS little kids...my daughters have informed me that they are not having any kids and I will just have to wait for my DS23 to get started. Sheesh, that will be a while--he doesnt even have a GF! Terri O

(PS) anybody have a nice young lady in the age range?

Raim, Heather & Amyable -what are the ages of your kids?
My kids are 14, 11(12 on the 22nd), 8, 6 (7on 6/15) and DD is 4

I'm going to pocket Cartman from Amy and add him to my 5 boys! By the Bash their ages will be 13, 10, 8, 6, and 3.
wow our kids are VERY close in age lol too bad YOU don't have a girl
lau.gif

Quote:
Oh and may be I'll bring a huge sheet cake for the Bash. My birthday is May 22, and May 20th is pretty close!
Also I might bring lots of PBJ sandwiches. A couple loaves worth. I gotta think about the kids you know!
the 22nd is my sons b day lol

This is great! If we are trading roos for toddlers I am bringing ALL of my roos! I MISS little kids...my daughters have informed me that they are not having any kids and I will just have to wait for my DS23 to get started. Sheesh, that will be a while--he doesnt even have a GF! Terri O

(PS) anybody have a nice young lady in the age range?

lets see I have a cousin who is 29..... she already has 2 BEAUTIFUL girls, so you could be INSTANT grandparents lol
I also have a cousin who is 33 and WANTS to be married and THEN have kids lol but she's 10 years older than him lol

anybody else for T shirts?? lol, I think thats big enough! lol
Bf4m did you want some for the whole family?? I'm gonna get new ones for my family, pink and blues or or or maybe I'll get everyone a shirt that is there calendar color.... yes I have a color coded calendar. I like that idea better! lol lets see I'd have to get brown, purple, red, blue, orange, green and pink lol

PS NO! noone can have my ONLY girl! It took along time to get her! lol

Last edited:
Jeez... Didn't anyone teach you to share?! It's only fair to share a little girl with me...! :p

Yes I want to get shirts. I'll pm you. I will. It's been an exhausting day. Is there someplace I can see what colors are available?

Wow.... guess I should have been popping in more often! Last time I was here it was kinda dead!

Just DH and I... we can bring some more Italian beef. Is there anything else that might be lacking?

Jeez... Didn't anyone teach you to share?! It's only fair to share a little girl with me...!
tongue.png

Yes I want to get shirts. I'll pm you. I will. It's been an exhausting day. Is there someplace I can see what colors are available?

tongue2.gif
I can't help you got dealt all boys lol someone I know has 5 GIRLS! NO THANK YOU! lol
anywho, lol, pick a color any color, chances are I'll ask you how light - dark? I can get pretty much any color. pretty much if it's on a color wheel I can get it and then some. lol go ahead try me lol

Not sure if the kids will come or not.... they are 'thinking' about it. If they do, they are DD(16), DS(15), DD(12), DS(9). BigFam, you can 'borrow' the 16 yr old for a few days..... she will change your mind pretty quick!
wink.png

TO I could make that GF Choc cake if you like, of course the carrot is divine too! Should not bee too much of an issue making it GF.

I am trying to think of something besides sweets and booze to bring....... what are we having for meat besides venison????

Ok, Patr'on and some limes it is!
wink.png

I have to stay somewhat sober..... I recall there being a bit of poison ivy around the camp. The last thing I need is a bout of itching oozing skin rash!
duc.gif

Back
Top Bottom