Bigzio's 3rd annual WI Cheesehead Chickenstock has been scheduled!

Hey guys... I'm assuming there are outlets in the bunk houses? I'm thinking bout the babies I'll be binging up to the bash and setting up a brooder with light for them...
Does that make me a freak?

(yes.. I set it up or you CC)

Man, I guess I'd better post something here! I'll be at the Bash with DH in tow!! Can't wait to see you all there!! It will be tons of fun! I'l even bring cup cakes with me.....

Great Job and high 5 for that bl4....fm said she was glad she made the bash last year....keep reminding her that we all
hugs.gif
and miss her here!

I still have one new shirt from last year raim, so I'm good to go!

Plenty of electric bf4 and places that would work.

bigz

Did we ever decide on a banner or not????? I can always get one if needed..... I can also meet someone who will be there the whole 2 days and give it to them since I will only manage to get there one day (and it will be later in the afternoon on Saturday). I DO have a White Elephant gift so please wait for me!!!!!

big_smile.png

Some folks were saying we could make one, but I don't think anyone did. What's the cost for a banner from your source? I suppose if we did get one it would last for years....what do you all think?

i think cost is the real issue. I'm for getting one. that's my vote.
wink.png

I will look into it and get back with a price list. Any ideas on size????

I also got in touch with SweetFolly and let her know about the bash. She and her DH have moved into a new house and do not have internet yet so she has been checking things from her phone, and can only answer PM's..... I will keep you updated with her status as well.

FM said she would like to, but cannot make any promises at this time (tranny blew on her truck)...... I may just go pick her up ...
wink.png

Since I haven't attended a bash, could someone summarize the event?

Is this a camp all weekend thing? What type of camping is allowed?

Is anyone bringing children?

The food list...is that for one meal that is shared? If so, which day?

Back
Top Bottom