Bigzio's 3rd annual WI Cheesehead Chickenstock has been scheduled!

5 boys? I have one boy out the 7 he is 11. I am sure some of girls would love to chase your 3yr around. We are going to make it Friday night and have to leave saturday night at some point. Even my hubby is excited!

I agree that June is a good time for the bash too. Blame frenchie for beating me up with last year being hot and sweaty
hide.gif
hugs.gif

I still have Jim's kitchen tools from last year's bash....I was gonna get them back to him, but failed to get that done. I have your tools yet Jim.

bigz

Purl, my youngest DS is almost 10, your kids will be just fine!

Does everyone have baseball mitts for their kids? Is there a spot for them to bat a few balls around (I do not remember if their is or not)? Maybe play kickball or volleyball.....

ya i have 5 kids, 14, 12, 8, 7, 4 last one is a girl. hey bigz is the play ground done?? lol BL4 I think the only place for that kind of stuff is in the middle circle?? I know we had our tent in there though??
FT I agree get a bigger one, we got a pop up thats huge I believe wlamart has some here ya go
click here to see the tents at walmart

lets vote on the day for next year bash at this years bash lol
heres another picture to remind you what the tshirts design is, I had questions about the T's
If ANYONE is interested in tshirts I can place another order but it has to be placed by Wed/Thursday! it can be placed on any color shirt.
I'm going to buy some new fabric markers for signing the backs

I'm piping up to say Chloe, my 5 year old, and I will be there. Hopefully Friday to Saturday. I'm tippy toeing around in hopes that the hugsband will join us. If that's the case we may be making it a day trip on Saturday. I'll be back to say so for sure!

Yep, the playground is finished raim...the basketball and volleyball court area would work for playing catch with gloves. Sat the guys cut down a tree that had limbs getting in the way of one of the baskets....managed to drop that baby ripping one of the backboards off the pole. Still have one left for half court play etc...don't know if we will have it fixed in time or not...it's on the to do list.

It's ok drpurl... in the evening It seems to keep more wood thrown on the camp fire for some reason
idunno.gif
some folks seem to talk french, is that right frenchie?

Banner sizes and prices:

18x6 - $26
18x8 - $32
18x10 - $38

I do not think we would need anything bigger than this, they can go all the way up to 54 feet long......

Need to know what to put on it too, a chicken and Big Zio Cheeseheads sound ok?

Something like this for the chicken?

Back
Top Bottom