Bigzio's 3rd annual WI Cheesehead Chickenstock has been scheduled!

So I am thinking about coming... Is there a quick 411 on this event or do i need to read through all 229 pages. I see the location, who is bringing what food, and dates. How about how much does it cost to camp? Thinking about coming Saturday evening and stay the night? Or maybe just saturday afternoon and evening and come home for sleeping. Not sure yet.
HI
fee for camping is free will offering. no you don't need to read it all, it would take you till next week lol If i had to choose when to come it would be sat. noon and not leave till Sun. morning that is the BEST time to be there lol did you check out post number 1? sat noon is the potluck and food is brought back out for the evening meal. Sat after noon ish is the white elephant fun (just bring something wrapped for everyone to fight over lol)
any other question just ask.

CC... Yea, no ramp, but the side with the bathroom is the side with steps
hmm.png
Guess you'll have to go through the kitchen side (I think that was where the "little step" was). I would bring at least a 25' cord. 1 outlet box covers 4 spaces I believe.

So I am thinking about coming... Is there a quick 411 on this event or do i need to read through all 229 pages. I see the location, who is bringing what food, and dates. How about how much does it cost to camp? Thinking about coming Saturday evening and stay the night? Or maybe just saturday afternoon and evening and come home for sleeping. Not sure yet.
I guess the camp for the whole weekend for everyone is $80 so there is a donation jar to cover that. And if you want electric to your camper or tent it is $6 a night? Am i right guys? So a very resonable weekend that is for sure. The dang critters are taking all the fun out of it for me with all of my worry.

Ok Heather Feather lady,

How many lilacs ? And no there isn't a color choice !!

One? Two? Whatever you can spare. Someone else piped up about wanting some too. I have a lilac in the backyard, but my dumb boys keep climbing in it and breaking branches off. So I'm going to add a few plants to it to fill it out.

Hope you can make the bash Tyler...The free will offering should cover cost of camp....This is a special event that only happens once a year and is affordable for everyone...

Forgot to mention that the napkins are free for asking....worth the mention if you've priced them lately...you can thank jennie...it's where she works.

I'll take some napkins!

Bringing quite a few Trumpet vines, I think I dug up about 8.

Amyable are you the one with the primrose? I need more of it; my DH buried mine...
sad.png
it was unintentional though.

Glad to hear you are going to try and make it to the Bash Tyler!

I don't know if I'll be bringing any plants this year.
sad.png
hide.gif
I'm so sorry. We have very limited space & some of my crap takes up a lot of room. If we have any extra real estate, I will definitely try to at least bring you some irises, Amy. They're all potted up and ready to go. I wasn't planning on it, but we're going to have to bring Ramses along since he needs his meds 2x's a day. I'm really sorry.

CC Do NOT feel sorry about that!!!! It's ok, we need you to just show up and run Heather over....
big_smile.png
If you need a hand with the kitty meds I can help you out if you want.

What kind of irises???? I might want one or two myself!

Since we live pretty close to the bash, I think we will pop in on Friday night to drop stuff off and so that Heather can have some of the cherries....
big_smile.png
That way we do not have to try and remember everything on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom