Bigzio's 3rd annual WI Cheesehead Chickenstock has been scheduled!

how we gonna handle coffee this year at the bash? that weenie little coffee pot was NOT enough.... lol I have a keurig? but it's like 60 cents a cup... so unless everyone brings a box of k cups (of their choice) that's not an option lol does anyone have a bigger coffee pot?

How small is a weenie little coffee pot? I could definitely bring my 8 cup coffee maker but I have a feeling it's as weenie as the one you're talking about. I have maybe a 6 cup carafe to hold coffee after brewed... helpful???

Folks, I was hoping we could stay through Sunday but that's proving impossible (I'll bet TO could bring home the coffee maker on Sunday if it's needed there). Maybe instead of setting up our tent by myself on Friday and then taking it all down the next day, we'd do just as well in the bunk house. Any reservations needed for that?

OH BL! I'm gonna have to leave Sat too! Consider cherries on Friday for me toooooooo?
droolin.gif
But seriously, I mean not if it's too much trouble! xo

Last edited:
Don't bet the farm on this, but I do have a 20 cup coffee pot that I might be able to squeeze in the truck, IF we're taking the truck.
But that means no irises for FT.
lau.gif
JK. FT, I can bring you a pot of irises the next time we get up north, which should be pretty soon. Don't even wanna know what the grass looks like.
hide.gif

I don't know if I'll have much time to check back on here, so if anyone has anything to tell me, please PM me.

By the way, I haven't used the 20 cupper. It was my mom's, so it's nothing glorious to look at, but it worked the last time we used it if that's any consolation. I'll try it out in the morning to make sure it still functions. Gotta have our coffee!
smile.png
Especially if I have to deal with Bf4 & her little band of marauders.
lau.gif

Don't bet the farm on this, but I do have a 20 cup coffee pot that I might be able to squeeze in the truck, IF we're taking the truck.
But that means no irises for FT.  :lau   JK.  FT, I can bring you a pot of irises the next time we get up north, which should be pretty soon. Don't even wanna know what the grass looks like.  :oops:

I don't know if I'll have much time to check back on here, so if anyone has anything to tell me, please PM me.

By the way, I haven't used the 20 cupper. It was my mom's, so it's nothing glorious to look at, but it worked the last time we used it if that's any consolation. I'll try it out in the morning to make sure it still functions. Gotta have our coffee!  :)   Especially if I have to deal with Bf4 & her little band of marauders.  :lau

I'll take whisky in mine to give me strength to deal with CC :p

Well dang it! If I had known you needed a big coffee pot BigZ, I would have picked one up from the Auction house here in town! I would have left it there too for future use and as a 'thank you' from the chicken people!

Does anyone know if salad dressing or mayonaise has Glueten hidden in it ?

I just checked on Walmart's Great Value mayo. It has an allergy warning on the back that says it may contain traces of wheat, so yes it may have gluten.
Oats and flour both have gluten, Raim.

Just noticed nearly all my iris are yellow. I'll trade yellow for purples/blues!

You can keep your yellows, at least as far as I'm concerned.
smile.png
I am currently maxed out on irises. If I can, I will bring you some.
fl.gif

You girls are lucky my wheels are still "in the shop"! I'd run you all over just so you don't bicker! Naughty little girls! May have to put you in both in a corner when we get to camp! Now play nice or no cherries or apple shots!
Awwww, that's no fun.
tongue2.gif

See you all soon!
yippiechickie.gif

Thanks for the kind offer bl4...what a nice gesture....I got a call that we needed to purchase a new microwave for camp, so we went and picked up a new one....during the conversation I discovered that there is a 30 cup coffee maker in the cupboard at camp already, that we coulda used it last year
idunno.gif
Sorry, I wasent aware of it being in the marked cupboard on the south wall....I just work there...how was I suppose to know? How's that raim? Ask and you receive,,,,

Very excited for tomorrow! I wonder if we will feel any earthquakes? Is that still happening in that area? We should arrive between 7-8pm.

I have a favor to ask. Can anyone get Chick Grit by them? No place around here carries it. Would anyone be willing to pick some up for me & bring it along?

Also, it is going to be very hot on Saturday. Suggestions on how we can keep the kids cool?

Back
Top Bottom