Bigzio's 3rd annual WI Cheesehead Chickenstock has been scheduled!

I have a favor to ask. Can anyone get Chick Grit by them? No place around here carries it. Would anyone be willing to pick some up for me & bring it along?

Also, it is going to be very hot on Saturday. Suggestions on how we can keep the kids cool?

Well... I was thinking about that. Water balloons. I just picked up this thing we need to try out. It's like a little water tank. It has the spicket on it for water balloons. Fill up the tank and then you can fill up the balloons wherever you want. Kinda expensive though. $10 for the tank thing with 250 water balloons. Was thinking if it worked slick I might buy a couple more and bring it up.

Warning though: I will pitch a water balloon or two at unsuspecting adults... Just saying. If you have robotic parts that will short out with water, you better identify yourself early!:lol:

Well... I was thinking about that. Water balloons. I just picked up this thing we need to try out. It's like a little water tank. It has the spicket on it for water balloons. Fill up the tank and then you can fill up the balloons wherever you want. Kinda expensive though. $10 for the tank thing with 250 water balloons. Was thinking if it worked slick I might buy a couple more and bring it up.
Warning though: I will pitch a water balloon or two at unsuspecting adults... Just saying. If you have robotic parts that will short out with water, you better identify yourself early!
lol.png
lau.gif
And here I thought she meant her chickens when she said "keeping the kids cool".
gig.gif

Bf4, I am the bionic beyotch, so you better keep those darn balloons to yourself!

Yep already thought of that too. The balloons in this set are biodegradable latex,, just an FYI. I will be making sure the rules are understood by all kids and parents.

KIDS: If you want to have fun, you have to help pick up afterwards.
PARENTS: if your kids want to have fun with our water balloons, then they WILL clean up or I have permission to nag, embarrass and yell at them until they do.

I am a stickler on manners from kids, which means respecting people and property. I don't mess around when kids are out of line, mine OR other peoples. I wait to see if their parent steps in, but I will if I have to.

I don't want to be the only person cleaning up when everybody helped make the mess. I can stay home and get that situation...;)

I'm someone with a "it takes a village" attitude too. If someone sees my child acting disrespectfully, by all means tell her that's not acceptable. I also tell other kids if they're out of line as well. So no problems here!

Hey BigFam, I'll be there with my girl tomorrow too and I want Hot Dogs and Chicken Brats for dinner with Banana Boats for dessert! So if there's not already a communal fire going on (highly doubtful there won't be I would think) I'll get one going. Lil girl is great at gathering kindling! BigZ, have you already worked out the firewood acquisition details?
smile.png

Yep, the firewood is provided...it's all real close to the pit in the wood shed....you gotta love that, eh!

We also have a grill that slides on a pole to adjust height for grilling...another new addition to the camp....I haven't used it, but I know some folks have and think its the cats meow....LOL!

We meet monthly and try to improve camp as much as we can every year.

I'll be there by 1100am Friday morning....I need to cut the grass, and that way I'll have plenty to do for awhile til the first arrives, and the bash official begins.... again....
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom